- We suggest you visit our showroom, or give us a call to discuss your requirements (please have your room size and fireplace details to hand).
- We can then help you to choose a stove that will suit your room and fireplace (if you have one).
- We work closely and have had a long relationship with a number of HETAS qualified installers that we can put you in touch with, in your local area and most suited to do the work you require for your installation.
- We generally give customers a couple of fitter’s numbers so you can get a couple of quotes before making any final decisions.
- We can deliver your stove (UK mainland) for the retail price, or you can collect it for 10% discount once a fitting date has been arranged.
- Alternatively if you or your builder is fitting the stove you will require building regulation approval. We can talk you through this process and supply all of the goods needed, whether you are just fitting a new stove, lining your chimney, building a chimney or using insulated flue if you don’t have a chimney.
Please print and fill in the form below and bring it with you when you visit us.
The information will enable us to help you choose an appliance of the correct size and heat output for your requirements.