click the images to enlarge
A revolutionary new wood burning stove designed and made on the Isle of Wight.
With an oversize ceramic glass window this British made stove features our largest ever view of the fire and one of our most impressive flame pictures. The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology that is not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards but meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
- Body material - Steel (cast iron door)
- Rated Output - 4 kW
- Energy performance certificate - A ....What is energy performance?What is energy performance?Energy labels are designed to inform households how to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. The rating is based on efficiency (with adjustments applied for sustainability of the fuel type), using less energy is better for the environment.
click for more details
- Airwash - Yes .... What is airwash?What is airwash?Airwash is a design feature that uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to wash over the inside of the glass. This helps to keep the glass clean, allowing you to enjoy the glow and flames to the full.
- Cleanburn - Yes .... What is cleanburn?What is cleanburn?Cleanburn is a system by which hot air is introduced into the firebox just above the normal height of the fire. This allows the combustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the smoke stream.
- Approved for smoke controlled areas - Yes (factory fitted) .... Is my area smoke control?Smoke control areasUnder the Clean Air Act local authorities may declare the whole or part of the district of the authority to be a smoke control area. It is an offence to emit smoke from a chimney of a building, from a furnace or from any fixed boiler if located in a designated smoke control area.
If you are unsure if you are in a smokeless area
please call us on 01225 891469 or use the link below.
click for locations
- Room vent required - No .... *Please readAirventsIn properties built after 2008 or properties that are likely to be airtight, there must be a permanantly open air vent within the room (venting to outside).
If you have any questions concerning air vents to your room
please call us on 01225 891469
- Flue connection - 125mm
- Maximum log length - 260mm
- Direct air supply - Yes (optional)
- Minimum Hearth Thickness - 12mm
- Boiler option - No
- Painted colour options - Yes
- Weight - 80kg – 84kg
Vertical rear flue adaptor
Outside air kit