click the images to enlarge
Perfectly proportioned, the Chesterfield 5 wood burning and multi-fuel stove is a great fit for fireplaces or freestanding against a wall. Designed around our triple airflow combustion systems, these elegant convector stoves deliver exceptional heating performance whether you choose a dedicated wood burning or multi-fuel version. Both versions feature the range’s convector design to reduce distance to combustibles and enhance heating capability.
The Chesterfield 5 has been independently verified as SIA Ecodesign Ready, meeting and exceeding Ecodesign air quality standards. Moreover, thanks to their urban area approval, these advanced stoves are exempt from DEFRA Smoke Control Areas, meaning they are suitable for your home whether you live in the town or country.
- Body material - Steel (cast iron door)
- Rated Output - 5 kW
- Energy performance certificate - A+ ....What is energy performance?What is energy performance?Energy labels are designed to inform households how to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. The rating is based on efficiency (with adjustments applied for sustainability of the fuel type), using less energy is better for the environment.
click for more details
- SIA Ecodesign Ready - Yes .... What is eco design?Ecodesign Ready SchemeThe Ecodesign Ready Scheme is a new landmark in the increasing environmental benefits of wood burning stoves..
Air quality is important to all of us. Even though wood burning stoves are a relatively low source of emissions, the SIA feel it is important to reduce emissions from wood burning stoves even further.
**Most Ecodesign Ready Ready stoves are woodburning only apart from the Charnwood Arc and Skye models which are wood and solid fuel.
Please call us on 01225 891469 if you are unsure which model you require.
click for more details
- Efficiency - 80%
- Airwash - Yes .... What is airwash?What is airwash?Airwash is a design feature that uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to wash over the inside of the glass. This helps to keep the glass clean, allowing you to enjoy the glow and flames to the full.
- Cleanburn - Yes .... What is cleanburn?What is cleanburn?Cleanburn is a system by which hot air is introduced into the firebox just above the normal height of the fire. This allows the combustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the smoke stream.
- Approved for smoke controlled areas - Yes (optional).... Is my area smoke control?Smoke control areasUnder the Clean Air Act local authorities may declare the whole or part of the district of the authority to be a smoke control area. It is an offence to emit smoke from a chimney of a building, from a furnace or from any fixed boiler if located in a designated smoke control area.
If you are unsure if you are in a smokeless area
please call us on 01225 891469 or use the link below.
click for locations
- Room vent required - No .... *Please readAirventsIn properties built after 2008 or properties that are likely to be airtight, there must be a permanantly open air vent within the room (venting to outside).
If you have any questions concerning air vents to your room
please call us on 01225 891469
- Flue connection - 125mm
- Maximum log length - 660mm
- Multi-fuel grate - Yes (multifuel version)
- External riddling - Yes
- Direct air supply - Yes
- Minimum Hearth Thickness - 125mm
- Boiler option - No
- Painted colour options - Yes
- Weight - 102kg