Special Offer / Warehouse Clearance
Offer price: £1,724.26 inc vat
Prices include V.A.T collected from Castle Farm
Jøtul F 400 is one of the largest cast iron wood stoves on the Norwegian market, with room for logs of up to 50 cm. This model has a large external ash removal solution which facilitates convenient emptying of the ashes. The ash lip catches ashes and sparks that may accidentally fall out of the combustion chamber.
- Body material - Cast Iron
- Rated Output - 8 kW
- SIA Ecodesign Ready - No .... ?Ecodesign Ready SchemeThe Ecodesign Ready Scheme is a new landmark in the increasing environmental benefits of wood burning stoves..
Air quality is important to all of us. Even though wood burning stoves are a relatively low source of emissions, the SIA feel it is important to reduce emissions from wood burning stoves even further.
**Most Ecodesign Ready Ready stoves are woodburning only apart from the Charnwood Arc and Skye models which are wood and solid fuel.
Please call us on 01225 891469 if you are unsure which model you require.
click for more details
- Efficiency - 80%
- Airwash - Yes .... ?What is airwash?Airwash is a design feature that uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to wash over the inside of the glass.
This helps to keep the glass clean, allowing you to enjoy the glow and flames to the full.
- Cleanburn - Yes .... ?What is cleanburn?Cleanburn is a system by which hot air is introduced into the firebox just above the normal height of the fire.
This allows the combustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the smoke stream.
- Approved for smoke controlled areas - No.... ?Smoke control areasUnder the Clean Air Act local authorities may declare the whole or part of the district of the authority to be a smoke control area. It is an offence to emit smoke from a chimney of a building, from a furnace or from any fixed boiler if located in a designated smoke control area.
If you are unsure if you are in a smokeless area
please call us on 01225 891469 or use the link below.
click for locations
- Room vent required - Yes .... *?AirventsIn properties built after 2008 or properties that are likely to be airtight, there must be a permanantly open air vent within the room (venting to outside).
If you have any questions concerning air vents to your room
please call us on 01225 891469
- Flue connection - 150mm
- Maximum log length - 500mm
- Multi-fuel grate - Yes
- External riddling - No
- Direct air supply - No
- Minimum Hearth Thickness - 125mm
- Boiler option - No
- Weight - 156kg