click the images to enlarge
Stovax’s smallest model in the riva range has been specially designed to fit into a standard 22” (560mm) high x 16” (405mm) wide British fireplace opening with the chairbrick removed. So you can now update the look of your living room with minimal construction work, and possibly without even the need to remove the existing hearth and mantel. Alternatively, the Riva 40 wood burning and multi-fuel inset can be installed as a ‘hole in the wall’ fire. In addition to providing excellent contemporary style, installing a Riva 40 significantly increases the level of heat in your room when compared to a conventional open fire. Combustion efficiency is up to four times greater, giving you more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
Both the inset fire and frames are finished in a choice of Stovax’s Storm or Jet Black Metallic paints. However, there are three additional frame colour options available to expand your interior design possibilities. The Riva 40 is also approved for the burning of wood in smoke control areas, so this compact and contemporary inset can add style to your home, wherever your location!
- Body material - Steel
- Rated Output - 4 kW
- Energy performance certificate - A+ ....What is energy performance?What is energy performance?Energy labels are designed to inform households how to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. The rating is based on efficiency (with adjustments applied for sustainability of the fuel type), using less energy is better for the environment.
click for more details
- SIA Ecodesign Ready - Yes .... What is eco design?Ecodesign Ready SchemeThe Ecodesign Ready Scheme is a new landmark in the increasing environmental benefits of wood burning stoves..
Air quality is important to all of us. Even though wood burning stoves are a relatively low source of emissions, the SIA feel it is important to reduce emissions from wood burning stoves even further.
**Most Ecodesign Ready Ready stoves are woodburning only apart from the Charnwood Arc and Skye models which are wood and solid fuel.
Please call us on 01225 891469 if you are unsure which model you require.
click for more details
- Efficiency - 78%
- Airwash - Yes .... What is airwash?What is airwash?Airwash is a design feature that uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to wash over the inside of the glass. This helps to keep the glass clean, allowing you to enjoy the glow and flames to the full.
- Cleanburn - Yes .... What is cleanburn?What is cleanburn?Cleanburn is a system by which hot air is introduced into the firebox just above the normal height of the fire. This allows the combustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the smoke stream.
- Approved for smoke controlled areas - Yes (optional) .... Is my area smoke control?Smoke control areasUnder the Clean Air Act local authorities may declare the whole or part of the district of the authority to be a smoke control area. It is an offence to emit smoke from a chimney of a building, from a furnace or from any fixed boiler if located in a designated smoke control area.
If you are unsure if you are in a smokeless area
please call us on 01225 89146 or use the link below.
click for locations
- Room vent required - No .... *Please readAirventsIn properties built after 2008 or properties that are likely to be airtight, there must be a permanantly open air vent within the room (venting to outside).
If you have any questions concerning air vents to your room
please call us on 01225 89146
- Flue connection - 125mm
- Maximum log length - 300mm
- Multi-fuel grate - Yes
- External riddling - Yes
- Direct air supply - No
- Minimum Hearth Thickness - 125mm
- Boiler option - No
- Painted colour options - Yes
- Weight - 82kg
Smoke control kit
click images to enlarge