click the images to enlarge
Jøtul F 602 is one of Jøtul's timeless classics. Designed in the lated 1930's by architects Blakstad og Munthe-Kaas and decorated by sculptor Ørnulf Bast, it has been a bestselling wood stove for many years. It has since gone through several technical upgrades and today it features modern and clean combustion. This is a practical wood stove with both personality and character. It is easy to install in a room, it is heat efficient and is available with a practical cooking plate on the top optional access.
- Body material - Cast Iron
- Rated Output - 6 kW
- Energy performance certificate - A ....What is energy performance?What is energy performance?Energy labels are designed to inform households how to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. The rating is based on efficiency (with adjustments applied for sustainability of the fuel type), using less energy is better for the environment.
click for more details
- SIA Ecodesign Ready - Yes .... What is eco design?Ecodesign Ready SchemeThe Ecodesign Ready Scheme is a new landmark in the increasing environmental benefits of wood burning stoves..
Air quality is important to all of us. Even though wood burning stoves are a relatively low source of emissions, the SIA feel it is important to reduce emissions from wood burning stoves even further.
click for more details
- Efficiency - 77%
- Airwash - Yes .... What is airwash?What is airwash?Airwash is a design feature that uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to wash over the inside of the glass. This helps to keep the glass clean, allowing you to enjoy the glow and flames to the full.
- Cleanburn - Yes .... What is cleanburn?What is cleanburn?Cleanburn is a system by which hot air is introduced into the firebox just above the normal height of the fire. This allows the combustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the smoke stream.
- Approved for smoke controlled areas - No.... Is my area smoke control?Smoke control areasUnder the Clean Air Act local authorities may declare the whole or part of the district of the authority to be a smoke control area. It is an offence to emit smoke from a chimney of a building, from a furnace or from any fixed boiler if located in a designated smoke control area.
click for locations
- Room vent required - Yes .... *Please readAirventsIn properties built after 2008 or properties that are likely to be airtight, there must be a permanantly open air vent within the room (venting to outside).
- Flue connection - 125mm
- Maximum log length - 500mm
- Multi-fuel grate - Yes (M/F option)
- External riddling - No
- Direct air supply - No
- Minimum Hearth Thickness - 125mm
- Boiler option - No
- Painted colour options - Yes
- Weight - 198kg
Blue black enamel